Monday, 13 July 2015

Watch out, girl at work

As you are probably aware, I can, when I wish (a lot) go into Rhiannon mode in the office.  The kind people I work with are lovely about it and treat me perfectly as a woman.  It makes me very happy and I smile a lot as I work away.  Thought I'd share these with you...one was today, one was a couple of months ago.  Also a few outings coming up which I'm looking forward to reporting - a couple of lunches and my second Pink Punters night.  The dress is selected as are the cute sandals (ones that actually fit this time!) :o)

  

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely girl!
    Its been so long, must chat soon.
    Hugs and kisses
    Abigale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abi, I really appreciate it :o). We should definitely catch up - I've had such a busy few months, no time to do anything except work! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot to be said about being happy at work and a lot more about being accepted. L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I'm very fortunate about the irony that for me, work is the place of greatest acceptance. x

      Delete