Monday, 3 October 2011

Well, I did it...

After months of resisting and pushing back and trying not to, I retrieved my clothes.  Sat in my make up, wig, jeans, cardigan, I've not gone completely over the top glamourous - just a normal girl really, but it feels so relaxed.  I feel like I'm me again and all's right with the world.

The reality is that this big step means that nothing is right with the world.  The world that I hoped to be part of, that I strived to enjoy, may just have departed me. The trade off is that my sanity remains - I'm not actually sure it would have lasted much longer without taking this step.

The journey resumes and come what may, I need to stay on it.  Where are the exits somebody, I have a feeling this is going to be a bumpy ride.

2 comments:

  1. If you find an exit be sure to tell me. Heart goes out to you

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not an easy journey, but there are some great views along the way. Sometimes, there's even the odd bench where you can sit and chat. :-)

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete