Thursday, 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas! :o)

Merry Christmas! :o)

I've been up for several hours writing a deep and meaningful, cathartic type blog which I was going to post, but I realised that it was Christmas Day.  No-one wants to read that sort of stuff today of all days.  [When you read it, the fact that I did that, will be amusing!]

I have scheduled it though for some time tomorrow.  In the mean time - pictures of me feeling happy whilst Rhiannoning.  Whilst I won't get to look like this today, I hope to very soon...



Have a fab day! x

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte - hope you have a great day too x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, hon. Hope you're having a Merry Christmas...

    Hugs,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cass - it is really appreciated 😊. It has been a pleasant day thank you - hope yours is going well too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I say you look fab, mrs? I hope you've had a good Christmas and I also hope that 2015 is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are 100% most definitely allow to say that :o) Thank you so much Lynn. Christmas was great thanks - hope your was too! x

      Delete
  5. Late again or very very early!
    This new year will be an eventful year for you Rhi, for me who just turned 1 we will see.
    Never a dull moment..
    XOXO
    Abi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly me forgot to say lovely pics girl! xx

    ReplyDelete