Friday, 5 April 2013

Progress


This is a really short blog that is more of a marker for me in my Rhiannon journey.  I have been working hard on improving my make up skills, developing my look, undergoing painful waxing etc so that I can see what I want to see in the mirror.  So I can look at myself and be truly  happy for the first time ever.

Earlier this week, I was looking at a photo of me that I'd taken of myself and apart from slightly flushed cheeks (I was next to the radiator), I felt the start of feeling happy with myself.

I'm not suggesting I'm an oil painting (yet), but I was so overjoyed at just how much progress I'm making.   To boot, I've been really working hard on dieting and weight loss over the last week - I'm determined to get my weight down for lots of reasons.  So when I got on the scales and they said I was half a stone lighter, I was a very happy bunny.  And I resisted having a biscuit to celebrate!

Verdict: still a long way to go, but today, I'm smiling. :o)

6 comments:

  1. You look excellent, and I wouldn't say the flushed cheeks detract. Congratulations on such a weight loss!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look !

    Good for you Rhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have changed - and a nice way too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhiannon, your little smile says it all. You look nice Honey and you should be pleased with what you've achieved,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, for one, think the flushed cheeks look adorable. :c)

    Congratulations, Rhiannon!

    == Cass

    ReplyDelete