Monday, 7 May 2012

Doing it doggy (oo-er Mrs) :o)

Finally, it got bought.  The bag.  Front and centre.  And its a Radley.  

Despite the schedule from hell, quite frankly, and having had no time at all to shop, I finally managed to get to a bag store and now I'm happy.  I needed it to go with pink top, red cardigan and nude heels.  This, I think, will be ok.  The cute beads won me over.

Still have my eye out for another, but am waiting for the capable shopping assistance of the lovely Sarah for that one.  There are only a certain number of times a girl can fly solo on these things.

So probably doesn't suit me and cost way too much, but surely there is room for some frivolity in life?  Just occasionally?

4 comments:

  1. A girls got to treat herself now and again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, my point completely. Glad you see it too Becca :o)

      My only issue with your point is that 'now and again' sounds a little bit restrictive. Should that be 'regularly and often'?

      Delete
  2. That's a rather nice item. I can just see you swanning down the high street with said bag tucked under your arm. There's even a hint of a smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn and I think swanning could easily become my style. Not sure about the smile though - there's accessorising and then there's accessorising...

      Delete