Saturday, 31 December 2016

End of Year Outtake Selfies - me unedited?

So, as a final hurrah to 2016, I was going back through my selfies taken on my computer's camera and found a few *ahem* that I thought were nice, but got missed on previous blogs - or I deselected them because I was looking daft, doing something odd or showing off far too much chinage (is that even a word?).

Having started on this weight loss journey too (they are on in chronological order) - it was fascinating to see the effect of slimming down... hey, its new year, indulge me!

And have a fantastic 2017!  Wishing, hoping and praying that it is an amazing year for all of us. :o)


 



  

 


8 comments:

  1. You can tell the later selfies Rhiannon, some nice shots there. Have a good evening and sincere best wishes for the New Year from me.

    Lotte
    http://in-the-pink-fog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lotte - it really was the thing that struck me the most - 3 stone down, 7 to go! I'm going to look so so slim soon :o) Take care and hope you have an amazing New Year xx

      Delete
  2. Some happy smilies in that collection. BTW, what is the collective noun for selfies? A brace, a shot or even a ego? ;-)

    Whatever it is, I hope 2017 is kind to you and that you stay lucky.

    Lynn
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - a 'modesty'? lol - agreed, more important is a good 2017 - take care Lynn and hope we all get even more happy smiles!

      Take care,
      Rhi x

      Delete
  3. What lovely pictures. They're the real you, who is very cute. Wishing you a wonderful 2017. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue - that's really kind of you. Hope you had a good NYE and that 2017 sees lots of opportunity to be you... xx

      Delete
  4. Great photos. Happy new year! Here's to wishing you a fantastic 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tess, I really appreciate it :o) - hope you have an awesome 2017 too... x

      Delete